Directors Election 2024
Below are the timelines and legal requirements for the District’s Board of Directors elections. If you have any further questions please contact us here.
District Contact Information:
Each Elected Officer of the Political Subdivision:
- Robert Squires
- David VanRiper
- Richard Klenk
- Robert Tietz
- Scott Wenger
Date of Next Election for Officers of the Political Subdivision:
Location of Next Election:
Requirements for Filing for Candidacy for Each Elected Office of Political Subdivision:
- Each candidate must complete an Application for a Place on the General Election Ballot. The application can be obtained from the Election Agent or from the Secretary of State’s website: www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/forms/index.shtml (Form 2-21). The application must be notarized and the original must be received in the office of the election agent during the filing period.
- January 17, 2024 to February 16, 2024
- February 16, 2024 by 5 p.m.
Office of the Election Agent:
General Eligibility Requirements for a Candidate:
- 18 years of age on first day of term
- U.S. citizen
- Resident of Texas for one year
- Registered voter in political subdivision OR owner of property in political subdivision
- Have not been finally convicted of a felony from which the person has not been pardoned or otherwise released from the resulting disabilities
- Have not been determined by a final judgment of a court exercising probate jurisdiction to be (A) totally mentally incapacitated, or (B) partially mentally incapacitated without the right to vote
- Acknowledge awareness of the nepotism law, Chapter 573, Government Code.